our office has moved
Our office has moved from Bahnhofstr. 21 to Haringstr. 19.
All other address- and contact dates do remain unchanged.
Why are INKA pallets the most-sold disposable pallets? Inka is...
... competitively priced
- No exchange fees
- No rental costs
- No additional costs for exportation into
ISPM15 / NIMF15 countries
for the Euro pallet
- 66 percent more space-saving
- Safe and easy to use
- Flexible stocking possible
... can be exported worldwide without problems
- Free-of-charge export certificates
- No fumigation treatment required
- No heat treatment required
- Suitable for air freight (low weight)
- Available in container format
... rapidly deliverable worldwide
- International distribution network
- "Just in time", whether small amounts
or a full truck load
INKA Paletten GmbH, based at Siegertsbrunn near Munich, is Europe’s largest manufacturer of disposable pallets. INKA pallets are made of the patented material Werzalit. For the INKA presswood pallets, dried wood chips are compression-moulded under pressure and heat. They can be used as a space-saving substitution for wooden pallets and they are extremely suitable for use as export pallets, as they are not covered by the regulations for solid wood. INKA presswood pallets are regarded as “processed wood” as defined by ISPM 15/NIMF 15, which is why they constitute the perfect single-trip pallets for problem-free export to all countries worldwide!
INKA-Paletten GmbH produces shipping pallets in all standard sizes from the 1/4 pallet to the CP3 format. A large network of 160 dealers in Europe and many other countries sells the transport pallets of INKA Paletten GmbH.