Worldwide exportation? ISPM15? No problem with INKA pallets!
- do not need IPPC markings for exportation
- do not need costly heat treatment
or fumigation with Methyl bromide
- do not need a phytosanitary certificate
- can be stocked in a space-saving way
- also exist in pallet formats suitable for ISO containers
Your advantages: You save time, hassle and money!
Overview: "Importation regulations for wood packaging" [PDF] (128 kb)
Free-of-charge manufacturer’s certificate and export documents for the USA, Canada, Mexico, Chile and other countries can be found here to download.